Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rider update

Unfortunately, one of our riders, Mike M, is having some unexpected health issues. Please read his message below. 

Hi everyone, I've been extremely stoked for this ride for months now. Now with less than a week to go, I've been hospitalized due to serious complications with my pancreas. It's looking unlikely that I'll be road ready by Saturday. I'm super bummed out by this. I hope that anyone who has donated to this cause in my name will be happy knowing that they are still supporting a group of amazing individuals and helping out with an awesome cause! And who knows, you might still see me out there sporting my hospital gown and IV.


Mike


We hope you feel better, Mike! And thanks to Mike for everything he has done up until now for the Ride. Mike has been our equipment expert & his enthusiasm for the event is contagious! The Ride for Rescued Animals will still go ahead as planned, and we are thankful for everyone's continued support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment